Thursday, April 27, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

You'll find plenty of inspiration at this week's party. 
A few highlights from last week's gathering:
No matter if you've been blogging for a year or a decade, you've probably made a mess or two...or a thousand. But take heart: you are not alone. Go behind the Scenes of a Blogging Photo Shoot with A Vintage Green.


In the mood for cookies but lack the ingredients? Never fear--go ahead and pre-heat your oven, because a genius baking secret will be revealed by The Kittchen.


For charm and beauty, there's nothing like touring an Historic Southern Town, especially when it is captured through the lens of Everyday Living.

Dwellings: The Heart of Your Home shared a peek at her mountain cabin, a place to relax, refresh, and dream.

Even the most organized person can use a few closet design ideas. For inspiration, visit The House of Chant.



The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:
 

 **Old and new posts are welcome.  

**Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

**If you are new to FFEE, make yourself at home. Please introduce yourself and your project. In the comment section, add a link to your blog so others can get to know you.

**To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post.

**To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.


 If you'd like to participate, send me a message @ Pinterest (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message.


 **If you need assistance with Foodie Friday, an UPDATED GUIDE to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.

25 comments:

  1. What fun teaser features! I'm heading right over to find out the Kittchen's secrets, and then I'll go check out the closet design ideas. Our master closet has been the toolbox of workers for the last two months, so I'm anxiously waiting to reclaim it! Thanks for having us, Michael Lee, and I hope your weekend if off to a great start.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party Michael Lee! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend Michael-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the party.... it is always amazing to see what everyone comes up with in their new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen your lovely photos on Insta lately so I am hoping you are feeling better...thank you for always being such a gracious hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun features, Michael Lee! I hope all is well in your world. Thank you for hosting your party for all of us. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday, Michael Lee. Hope today finds you feeling better. I much enjoyed the features. Thanks for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome features this week! Always a Delight to join your party! I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to checking out the links and features. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee. I've been out of the loop the last few weeks. Hope you are all well now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Michael Lee for including my Behind Bloggers Photo's post this week in your features, appreciated. Thank you too for hosting your Foodie Friday and Everything Else, always a pleasure to visit and join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting another wonderful party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michael Lee, thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my stroll through Madison, GA. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All this week's features look great, Michael! Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend. :)

    Hugs,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the fun link party. I just discovered it 😀! ~ Christine @ designsandevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the party! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great week! It's supposed to be record breaking warm here this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for hosting, Michael. The features are always good but they are exceptional this week - so many that are just perfect for me at the moment! I've shared my Zucchini Lemon and Chia Seed Muffins, as well as a post about my Favourite Places to Have Tea in London. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the party, Michael Lee and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting! I added my link but do not see it anywhere so I hope I did it correctly. I followed the directions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked, and you successfully added your link. I opted to make this party's links appear randomly, rather than chronologically, so that the later additions get to spend time on the top row and don't get lost in the shuffle. Glad you're here, Patrick!

      Delete
  21. The features are great. Love your blog and all of your dogs. I love dogs too and have lost several.
    Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the party. It is always a pleasure to share. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete